When [Jesus] returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that He was at home. And many were gathered together, so that there was no more room, not even at the door. And He was preaching the word to them. And they came, bringing to Him the paralytic carried by four men. And when they could not get near Him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above Him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay. And when Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven.-" Mark 2:1-5
- In order to take such extreme measures, what must the four men carrying their friend have believed about Jesus?
- What keeps you from pursuing Jesus with that kind of passion?
- If you struggle to value spiritual growth over material, list three to five reasons spiritual growth matters the more.
- Spiritual growth keeps my feet grounded.
- Spiritual growth keeps me dependent on God.
- Spiritual growth gives me the peace that this world cannot.
- Spiritual growth keeps me kingdom focused.
- Spiritual growth reminds me that I am nothing and cannot do anything good without Jesus.
Post a Comment